Tuesday, June 22, 2010

my challenge!

Well all you out in blog land was wondering if any one noticed that I said that I was of to sew my Christmas cards........mmmm not sure if you think that I was tired or had lost the plot... well I did sew my Christmas cards
here are the results I have seem to have followed my pink and blue theme ....

I do need to write on them, alas my pens are all packed ready for the big move to a new house... and it will be some 8 weeks before I can unpack them.  They are lovely as they are.... for now any way.



5 comments:

Maria said...

Your cards are lovely Linda.

Your new background is in the pink too. LOL

Sue said...

These are amazing Linda, I just might have to send you a card so you'll have to send one of these beauties to me.

Bev C said...

Hello Linda, love the Christmas Cards. You certainly have made a great start on your Christmas presents. Happy Days.
Bev.xoxo

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your Christmas cards look great Linda.

sunny said...

My - you've been very busy! I love your cards.