Sunday, July 18, 2010

Early Bird Christmas Challenge

Well I have several finishes for the Early bird Christmas Challenge... here they are
I have finished 4 embroidery hand towels. 2 of these are for a young niece of mine that has childhood Diabetics and as the school doesn't supply paper for her to dry her hands on when she need to check her blood sugar levels she carries her own hand towel, so I like to personalise them for her.







Then I have a love of the old fashion apron... and decided to make one for a little girl and here is my lovely DD modeling it....
The other project that I have had under the sewing machine still needs a few little things done to it to complete the project and well will post this now before I forget and pack it in to one of the many box's that I have around here waiting to be filled with all my treasures and belongings. not long now just 3 weeks and we start the move... scary lots to do!

This is a king single quilt for a special young lady that has disabilities and we love, its made in shades of pink and green her favorite colours ...

The other project that I made I posted in the last post will give you another look at the table runner that is made of the scrapes of a black and white quilt top that I have made and will post that when I finally get around to quilting that one.......... maybe that one will have to wait until after the move....here is the close up of the detail on the table runner.  I will try to get a few more things for my box done, I do like the distraction from paper and box's rather be creative than doing the mundane of packing........... take care till next I get here to post.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Such a cute apron and KL models it beautifully.
I love the Chinese Coin quilt too.

Maria said...

I love the apron Linda. KL looks very cute in it.
You have been busy and J's quilt looks great too.

Chrissie said...

You have made some lovely things. Great you can be so creative even though you must be so busy with your move