Monday, May 10, 2010

oh dam and botherations!!!

Dam and botheration.... my computer has crashed and I am working on my "old laptop" the application that  I  take for granted on the "big girl" I  don't have the programs to run  them on this old girl!!!! so please forgive me if you don't hear or see any thing from me for a few days.
I am on  a mission to get it fixed... if my extra old girl is fixable LOL

On a happier note I do hope every one had a lovely mothers day! I did find on this old girl(com putter) a pic of my mother - whom we missed dearly.
Stay tuned and forgive me if I don't check out websites as I have lost my saved list and all

Until I am back on line fully take care  

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hope you are back soon

Sue said...

That;s a lovely photo of Jan. I miss her too.